"When I write stories I am like someone who is in her own country, walking along streets that she has known since she was a child, between walls and trees that are hers." --Natalia Ginsburg

Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mothers' Day....Missing you!




MOTHER
God gave so much
When He blessed me with a Mother
Whose ever open arms welcome...release
Warm soft cheek, salt and pepper hair
Gentle smile...loving heart
Breath and breast
Rising, rhythmic, reassuring
Ever maternal
Weary with satisfaction, her household clothed
She is contentment, ever changing
Her heart to mine
Sharing and caring
Our relationship bearing
Dreams and disappointments
I write this with much love
And eternal thanks
For my Mother, My friend
---With Love, Always-- Dianne (1994)
Proverbs 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment